Rental trailers provide Premier's customers with maximum flexibility when short notice requirements arise. Our large network of branches and almost 35,000 trailers provide our customers the assurance their trailer rental needs will be satisfied. If you find yourself never renting a trailer because you own 100% of your trailer fleet, then you likely own too many trailers!
When Does Renting a Trailer Make Sense?
- New customer contracts: When winning a new customer account, the logistics of providing a trailer pool can be overwhelming. Trailer rentals from Premier enable you to satisfy your customers' needs until you can relocate your equipment to their location.
- Seasonal demands of your customer: The production of your customer's goods may vary widely based on the their customer's demands. Rental trailers allow you to provide additional equipment to your customer without the expenditure of buying trailers to meet these short-term needs.
- Upgrading your fleet: Purchasing new trailers and upgrading your fleet can be challenging - from trailer production slots to finding someone to purchase your existing equipment. Rental trailers can help you bridge these gaps and make your job easier while ensuring there is no impact to your customer.
- Start-up companies: If your company is fairly new, credit may be one of your biggest challenges. In many cases, the large leasing companies may elect to tell you NO. At Premier, we try very hard to find a way to say YES.
Premier Services with Every Trailer Rental
- GPS trailer tracking
- Fuel savings with SmartTruck
- Electronic rental agreements
- 24 hr roadside service
- Pickup/delivery of the equipment
- Full service maintenance
- Customer dashboard and reports
- Refrigeration monitoring and remote control with iBright
- Loss damage waiver (insurance savings)
- One-way trailer rentals
- Purchase your equipment
Type of Equipment
- Dry vans (48'/53')
- Flatbeds (spreadaxle/closed tandems)
- Specialized flats (RGN's/doubledrops)
- Refrigerated equipment (reefers)
If you have a requirement to cover short-term or spot freight, or you have a seasonal need, renting may be your best option, allowing you the flexibility to return the trailer once the need is satisfied.
Contact your local Premier representative now to get started.